Luna Connects Sales & Marketing team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We ensure clients are given a world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence and to create an experience of using Luna Connects products which exceeds their expectations.
You will have ownership for the marketing strategy for an exciting portfolio of products in an established and growing Company. Your primary focus will be to help us increase the value of our sales pipeline. You’ll be responsible for executing creative, data-driven campaigns that drive qualified leads. You will own a portfolio of outbound and account-based campaigns, executing end-to-end across a mixture of channels including content syndication, email, nurture workflows, media sponsorship, webinars, events, and paid media, taking ownership of performance metrics and reporting.
You will devise strategies that successfully communicate our value proposition to key decision makers and influencers and implement initiatives to strengthen existing client relationships to leverage more s ales opportunities.
About Luna Connect
The future of financial services is frictionless digital experiences, and at Luna Connect we build engaging, automated, and compliant digital origination and onboarding processes. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that delivers simple digital customer experiences, automated data gathering and validation, and real-time management dashboards for financial processes.
We are building the future of digital financial services. Our SaaS platform powers financial services providers using the latest cloud and AI technologies.
Key responsibilities include,
- - Develop and deliver marketing strategy
- - Deliver B2B marketing campaigns
- - Define customer funnels including brand building, first contact, conversion and onboarding
- - Experience with Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms
- - Experience in B2B SaaS marketing role
- - Experience in FinTech or financial services industries
- - Experience running campaigns in international markets including Ireland, UK and North America